iTechArt Group is looking for a Java Team Lead for challenging and interesting projects for USA-based accounts. You will get a chance to participate in project development for a wide range of companies. From technology incubators and startups to Fortune 500 firms. Your ability to travel to US is a big plus.
- Lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordinating meetings with project management and software development team
- Supervise team members: planning tasks, code-review, providing feedback, etc.
- Improve development team processes and methodologies
- Participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with customers, estimating, etc.
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Experience as a Team Lead or Architect (2+ years)
- 5+ years of experience with Java Core and Java EE (EJB, JSP, JMS), Web Services
- Proven experience in commercial web applications development
- Good knowledge of Patterns/OOP Practices, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communications skills
- Intermediate level of English (spoken, written)
- Customer communication experience
- Education: BS, MS in Computer technologies or similar
- Challenging tasks
- Project involving newest technologies
- Professional growth and career prospects
- A remarkable motivated team to work with
- Medical support
- Comfortable office facilities (mini-kitchen, interactive room, spacious and well-equipped workstations)
- English courses in office
- Corporate events, tournaments
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Java EE