Data is now used in almost in all aspects of digital life, and Data Management Platforms (DMP) have emerged to help businesses make sense of it all. Emerging just a few years ago, DMP is one of the newest ingredients in the field of advertising. It enables companies to get the full value of information, and it shows signs of substantially great staying power. Now Adform DMP is a central hub of our company, powered by machine learning and driven by big data technologies. DMP allows us to collect massive datasets (seamlessly and rapidly), integrate, manage those large volumes of data from numerous data sources, and activate them for our customers.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a developer who would like to join forces with Adformís Data Management Platform team in Minsk and work in a team of open-minded professionals. Everyone in our crew is a creative person, working in an informal, truly agile, no-management environment. Youíre required to be a quick learner who loves programming and wants to contribute to product development rather than doing straightforward, task-by-task development.
If you join us, you will face the following:
- Technology stack based on healthy mix of Microsoft and non-Microsoft solutions.
- Polyglot persistence (we take the database that matches a particular case).
- API first approach; UI comes second.
- Distributed scalable environment.
- Continuous Delivery.
- Real-Life Big Data application.
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security, and where each needs to be applied.
- Strong knowledge of .NET, DevOps, SQL and NoSQL.
- Love of building API.
- An agile mindset; ability to quickly and comfortably adapt to changes.
- Creative, challenging and fast growing product.
- Experienced and professional team.
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment.
- Informal style of leadership and communication.
- A lot of servers, complex infrastructure.
- Possibilities to learn (international conferences, trainings) and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world).
- Comfortable environment: fruits and massage in the office, training equipment and more.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: C#, aerospike, Mongodb, Hadoop, .NET, NoSQL, ASP.NET
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки