Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
Deep learning via multi-layered neural networks are pushing the state-of-the-art forward for many machine learning applications in diverse domains. We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist to join our team to help us improve our core automation capabilities with the design, implementation, and analysis of deep learning architectures.
We need a researcher on our R&D team who is ready to
• Use Deep Learning to push forward the state-of-the-art in quality text and image processing for machine learning models
• Apply Deep Learning to detect objects in real world contexts
• Use Deep Learning to optimize large-scale machine learning algorithms with thousands of parameters
• Design algorithms that combine human & machine workers to train high quality ML models
• Use our “Virtual Data Scientist” to create automatic hypotheses from your architectures
This position requires expertise in acquiring, processing, analyzing and modeling of information from potentially massive amounts of structured and unstructured data. A track record of data-driven implementation and strong experimental design cannot be overemphasized. You will collaborate closely with technologists and business stakeholders on the transition of your research into high value business applications. At the same time, you will be able to maintain an active academic presence through research publications and conference attendance. If you thrive on mastering new technical challenges and desire the opportunity to use your expertise to generate creative solutions to real-world problems, we want to hear from you!
• Expert in machine learning (classification, clusterization and data mining)
• 3+ years’ experience in usage of neural networks
• Master’s or PhD in a related field such as CS, Machine Learning, Statistics, Natural Language Processing, etc.
• Excellent programming skills
• Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures, for example, graph theory, theory of finite state automata, etc.
• Experience in open source toolkits and libraries for machine learning
• Strong foundation in machine learning including Probability Theory, Statistics, Big Data, etc.
• Ability to work collaboratively and be a team player in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Clear oral, written and communication skills
• The ability to think “out of the box” to combine multiple possibly unrelated solutions to solve a single complex problem
• Any published journal and/or conference papers and completed project descriptions should be submitted with the application
• Kaggle account with high stats would be a huge plus
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: machine learning, NLP
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)