iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and customers is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
The RESPONSIBILITIES of the role include:
Design and implementation of new components, modules and features
Writing high-quality, tested, well-documented code
Writing and support of efficient unit-tests
Work closely with product management and customers to create products which meet their needs, and effectively solve given tasks
At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
Good knowledge of Python programming language
Excellent knowledge with Django web framework
Experience with Tornado web framework is a plus
Excellent understanding of web-oriented and database technologies
Familiarity with REST services & SOAP services is expected
Experience with front-end MVC frameworks (AnglularJS, Backbone) is a plus
Experience with NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra) is a plus
AWS field is a plus
Systematic and structured approach to problem solving
Formulates new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
• Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
• Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
• Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
• Medical, Family care & Sport activities
• A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
• Discount program
• Our love for magic code and remarkable people
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Технологии: NoSQL, Backbone, AngularJS, REST services, Python, Django