iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and customers is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
The RESPONSIBILITIES of the role include:
- Design and implementation of new components, modules and features
- Writing high-quality, tested, well-documented code
- Writing and support of efficient unit-tests
- Work closely with product management and customers to create products which meet their needs, and effectively solve given tasks
- 2 years of experience as a software developer
- Good knowledge of Python programming language
- Excellent knowledge with Django web framework
- Experience with Tornado web framework is a plus
- Excellent understanding of web-oriented and database technologies
- Familiarity with REST services & SOAP services is expected
- Experience with front-end MVC frameworks (AnglularJS, Backbone) is a plus
- Experience with NoSQL solutions (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra) is a plus
- AWS field is a plus
- Systematic and structured approach to problem solving
- Formulates new and alternate ideas, approaches, and designs
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
• Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
• Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
• Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
• Medical, Family care & Sport activities
• A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
• Discount program• Our love for magic code and remarkable people
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: NoSQL, Django, flask, Tornado, Python